Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
purpletman
Forum Newbie

Korg D1600
Saturday, January 12 2008 @ 02:38 PM CST

Does anyone have any experience w/Korg recording equip. we just bought a D1600 I have had opportunity to work w/ it some I like it
so far just want to know if there any quirks or features that maybe someone would not notice or any suggestions. Thanks, Terry
Ejh
Forum Full Member

Re:Korg D1600
Saturday, January 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM CST

Wow, a few years ago, before I was talked into going the computer route, I really wanted a Korg D1600, or one of the other Korg digital multitrackers....

Go here:http://www.korgnorthwest.com/D1600.htm

And here:http://www.blamepro.com/mwn/D1600.htm

for starters...

Hope this helps...

Ed

"We have to remember...when it's surrender that's called for, it's not surrender of your brains. It's surrender of your ego. It's a different thing." --Bruce Cockburn

* Post Removed *
Saturday, January 12 2008 @ 08:19 PM CST

* This message has been removed *

purpletman
Forum Newbie

Re:Korg D1600
Saturday, January 12 2008 @ 10:08 PM CST

Thanks for the help My cousin has one and has recorded several complete CD's w/it,
the only thing is he records all live instruments and doesn't use
any of the effects or drum machine features, I guess if you have any input on using word clock that would be great too. I've used the drum machine and it is very versatile lots of sounds intros., bridges, and endings I just need to figure out how to bring them all together. I think your mkII has usb in it and the 1600 does not but I just got a M-audio interface so I'm going to try that, if it doesn't work I'll just burn a CD And download it, maybe I can get something on soon. Wow! Thanks for the help! Terry