Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Joanna
Forum Full Member

Re:AngrySiteKeeps Getting Worse
Thursday, December 04 2008 @ 07:06 PM CST

The date of the original post: Sunday, September 19 2004 @ 12:42 PM CDT

The little kid who wrote the original note is long gone and all that survives is the thread that will not die.
Lennon714
Forum Full Member

Thursday, December 04 2008 @ 07:07 PM CST

Has there always been an arrow in between the "E" and the "x" in "FedEx"?

Thursday, December 04 2008 @ 07:19 PM CST

WOW a kid my age started this off, i gotta say were not all like that but by the looks of it, this thread is a piece of MJ history seeing people that you do not see on MJ this present day is cool, i found most of what i read pretty intresting...
rabittwhole
Forum Full Member

Thursday, December 04 2008 @ 07:22 PM CST

simon ... we just need some re assurance ... ok ??

Thursday, December 04 2008 @ 08:04 PM CST

did someone say spankins?
EZamor
Forum Chatty

Thursday, December 04 2008 @ 08:11 PM CST

Quote by: Lennon714

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000273.php
Lennon714
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 05 2008 @ 10:02 AM CST

Quote by: EZamor
Quote by: Lennon714

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000273.php

Great find, EZ. Not sure why I'm so fascinated by that, but I am.
PrototypeEightyOne
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 05 2008 @ 11:23 AM CST

Quote by: CandyandPolice
Im reaaaallly startin to get pissed cuz alotta people on this site dont really have talent.All they do is sit around, put some stupid loops together and then they think they have some kinda masterpiece.Not to mention its always the same people who vote for each other and have songs in the genre of "Open Collaboration" or something stupid like that.Hey, look, im making a song by pencil tooling stuff in.There is a very small minority left that actually RECORDS THEMSELVES.Its just so angering that all these people think they have talent but really they just dont have a life.So, to wrap it up, THIS SITE AND ITS LOOP SONGS SUCKS.However, if it wasnt for garageband, we would not have a drum track or be able to record it so thank you people of GarageBand and the people who actually WORKED to come up with and PLAY them.THEY are the ones with talent, not you.

how about shut the fuck up?
do the words get a life mean anything to u? just because you live a miserable life doesnt mean u have to try and make others feel like shit too...y insult people?..you may have just ruined some 12 yr old boys dreams of becoming a musician without even realising it. I agree, and stay clear from loops but then again it depends what "u" want to get out of music. some people do this for the LOVE of music and may not have talent to come up with their own stuff. maybe its a preference and hobby to mix loops up. so why does this bother you so much?. WHO CARES. you dont like loops and think its cheating then dont use em...why do u have to CRAP on people who use loops and make them feel like shit? to each their own. You sound like an idiot. anyways think before you speak and maybe try to switch up your perception? this is a site and "community" ( even though it seems to be a closed one ) where people share to feel good about themselves. i agree some of the votings wak ( who cares..its not like your winning prizes or record deals here...). and its moreless the same people collabing and commenting on eachothers work. cliques so to speak. but hey thats life. not all people are open minded or welcoming. in fact some people here i noticed almost try to isolate newcomers, ive seen it first hand in several messages and comments. ( and they wonder why people leave, and why it seems to be the same 10 members who are active ) its sometimes subtle, sometimes no t so much. But Hey again thats life. anyways point is theres BS everywhere, deal with it. dont be an ass and insult people, some people are senstive. be understanding of others. life lesson #1

And also what you may think is a loop or something that was just opened and added onto a track may very well be NOT a loop. ive had people make loop comments on some of my stuff..yet i basically never use them..simple case of mistaken loop-dentity.

anyways just had to drop a line to say how retarded i think u are...peace lol. and even though this is an old thread and your probally not around, anyone with the same state of mind should read this! my friday rambling session has come to an end lol.

A Lone Wolf in a Vast Universe.

* Post Removed *
Friday, December 05 2008 @ 12:06 PM CST

* This message has been removed *

saymme
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 05 2008 @ 01:37 PM CST

Quote by: deputydoofy
Yay - this thread again.

You said MY THOUGHTS !!! Great to see You Deputy & Your great little son.... Smile : )

Music Lives Forever