Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
chikoppi
Forum Full Member

LIOLI Round#3
Thursday, March 01 2007 @ 12:43 PM CST

BandmateLoops.com sponsors LIOLI with FREE loops for MacJams

By BandmateLoops.com and chikoppi.

BandmateLoops.com is proud to host this round of LIOLI (Loop It or Lose It). The contest package is a small set of Funk Guitar loops from our Electric Funk Guitar Universal MiniPack. These loops were chosen for their versatility and their likelihood to offer some seriously creative results (we've done some interesting demos in the past based on them!). So without further delay- we would like to wish all participants the best of luck and we look forward to hearing your submissions.

LIKE WHAT YOU HEARD? A SPECIAL BONUS TO ALL LIOLI/MACJAMS READERS - A UNIQUE 10% DISCOUNT COUPON* JUST FOR YOU.

Just swing by BandmateLoops.com and use the coupon code "LIOLI" at check out.
*Discount good for products $2 and up. Excludes MiniPacks. Cannot be combined with other coupon discounts.

From chikoppi: BandmateLoops.com has provided four excellent loops from their extensive collection exclusively for round three of the Loop It or Lose It Challenge. These loops will only be available for a limited time! Join in! Let's show the world just how diverse and creative MacJams can be!

To learn how to participate in LIOLI and get your FREE loops visit www.loopitorloseit.com between March 2 and March 17.

“Ya, that idea is dildos.” Skwisgaar Skwigelf
GET SONG FEEDBACK --> MacJams Critics Circles
ledebutant
Forum Full Member

Re:LIOLI Round#3
Thursday, March 01 2007 @ 01:42 PM CST

Chi, you're just the coolest!
deputydoofy
Forum Full Member

Thursday, March 01 2007 @ 03:46 PM CST

Um, I don't think of myself as dumb, but I cannot find a clear-cut place to download the loops for this challenge. Can we just post a hyperlink in this here forum that clearly says DOWNLOAD LOOPS? That'd be great.

Edit: Apparently, the loops will be available tomorrow. Nonetheless, can we add a link to the loops here... in this thread?

Thursday, March 01 2007 @ 03:48 PM CST

Quote by: deputydoofy
Um, I don't think of myself as dumb, but I cannot find a clear-cut place to download the loops for this challenge. Can we just post a hyperlink in this here forum that clearly says DOWNLOAD LOOPS? That'd be great.

Edit: Apparently, the loops will be available tomorrow. Nonetheless, can we add a link to the loops here... in this thread?

Site says: Loop: To be made available Friday, March 2nd.
ledebutant
Forum Full Member

Thursday, March 01 2007 @ 03:50 PM CST

At the top of the page, it says that the loops will be available on March 2nd. I'm guessing something helpful will appear on the site at that point.
Magritte
Forum Full Member

Thursday, March 01 2007 @ 04:04 PM CST

WOW!

This is absolutely awesome! How fun to get BandmatesLoops involved, and what a lovely new website. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Thursday, March 01 2007 @ 08:01 PM CST

Wow, a sponsor- very cool Chikoppi! I'm looking forward to hearing the loops tomorrow.

Thanks again for putting this together!
bud
Forum Full Member

Thursday, March 01 2007 @ 11:23 PM CST

Gettin fancy here. Cool. Thanks Chikoppi. See you on the dark side of the loop!

It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.
chikoppi
Forum Full Member

Friday, March 02 2007 @ 04:19 AM CST

I'm really thrilled that BamdmateLoops.com is supporting this round of LIOLI. They're a very cool group of people and are legitimately stoked to hear the many interpretations the MacJams community will create using these loops.

Oh, right... the loops are up: www.loopitorloseit.com/current.html

I'm really hopeful that we'll have fistfulls of outstanding songs posted on March 17. If you took part in past LIOLI rounds please lend your inspiration again with another unique creation. If you haven't participated in LIOLI yet now is your chance to get in on the fun!

The Rules in Brief:
1) Download the loops
2) Use the loops to create a truly unique song
3) Post your song to MacJams on March 17 (not before!)
4) Leave a note in this forum with a link to your song entry

Also, if you want to add to your loop collection do check out the great catalog at BandmateLoops.com and take advantage of their generous discount offer for MacJams members.

Now get looping!

“Ya, that idea is dildos.” Skwisgaar Skwigelf
GET SONG FEEDBACK --> MacJams Critics Circles

Friday, March 02 2007 @ 09:12 AM CST

do i understand we can ONLY use the 4 loops provided here, rather than from elsewhere?
anne