Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
particledots
Forum Full Member

Brace for Impact
Thursday, January 19 2017 @ 10:48 PM CST

Tomorrow (Jan 20 2017) is going to be the start of a very bumpy ride for the USA

Hold tight
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Re:Brace for Impact
Saturday, January 21 2017 @ 09:21 AM CST

Quote by: particledots
Tomorrow (Jan 20 2017) is going to be the start of a very bumpy ride for the USA

Hold tight

Day one. Nothing unusual happened. Maybe you could relax a little? In deference to your stern, heart felt warning, please keep all informed if ya feel something hit.

Daug
magnatone
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 21 2017 @ 11:21 AM CST

Quote by: Daugrin

Hold tight

Day one. Nothing unusual happened. Maybe you could relax a little? In deference to your stern, heart felt warning, please keep all informed if ya feel something hit.

Daug

nothing unusual happened? you must not be paying attention

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 21 2017 @ 12:20 PM CST

Quote by: magnatone
Quote by: Daugrin

Hold tight

Daug

nothing unusual happened? you must not be paying attention

Hey, thanks for helping out! What hit? What was the impact, and how do you feel about it?
If you have the time, and there are many hits, please feel free to share yer hit list. Maybe I am not sensitive enough to feel real impacts?
I mean, my friend, it looks like the same the same Dog and Pony show as last time, and the time before that...etc. Different circumstances, same shoot-um-up, same rodeo, same delusion... but you can help?

Daug
Ed Hannifin
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 21 2017 @ 08:32 PM CST

Well, there's certainly the same Daug-sans-pony show here. Same old thing. Same superior stance. Same nothing-enlightening-or-illuminating-to-say contributions. Same superiority-of-tone. Same pretending-to-a-higher-knowledge-but-backed-by-nothing stance.

"We have to remember...when it's surrender that's called for, it's not surrender of your brains. It's surrender of your ego. It's a different thing." --Bruce Cockburn
Ed Hannifin
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 21 2017 @ 08:33 PM CST

Hold tight

Thanks, Bryn. I understand and appreciate your concerns and contribution...

Holding on as best I can, and in fact being quite inspired, at least so far, by many of today's events...

"We have to remember...when it's surrender that's called for, it's not surrender of your brains. It's surrender of your ego. It's a different thing." --Bruce Cockburn
Ed Hannifin
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 21 2017 @ 08:56 PM CST

Oh yeah. And by the way:

Largest protest ever in the United States.

Largest protest ever in Washington, D.C.

Largest protest ever in Chicago.

Largest protest ever in Los Angeles.

Largest protest ever in Portland...

First protest to occur on all seven continents...

Google it. Consult something beyond your own opinions. Try to avoid Breitbart. They lie.

mike_d
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 21 2017 @ 09:30 PM CST

And that's why I ran off to Thailand.. No not really, but I am currently in Thailand working and missed the events. My daughter participated in the demonstrations in Chicago. She has been sending me pics/videos and brief updates.

If I can't fix it, it ain't broke Smiley
particledots
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 21 2017 @ 09:31 PM CST

Quote by: Ed Hannifin

Hold tight

Holding on as best I can, and in fact being quite inspired, at least so far, by many of today's events...

Today WAS very inspiring and gave a sense of hope, unlike the bannon authored dystopian horror speech that the puppet mouthed yesterday

Ed Hannifin
Forum Full Member

Saturday, January 21 2017 @ 09:37 PM CST

Quote by: Ed Hannifin

Hold tight

Today WAS very inspiring and gave a sense of hope, unlike the bannon authored dystopian horror speech that the puppet mouthed yesterday

Yeah...that was a bit of cheap and poorly written scifi, wasn't it?

I'm trying to bring my attention back to today's events, and the inspiration bit... and the hope...