Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Fake Media Literacy
Friday, February 16 2018 @ 06:50 AM CST

She's back haters! Sharyl Attkisson, who now famously was viciously attacked by the Obama administration for disseminating information contrary to official narrative, with a brief history of fake news. Media Matters should fact check? Fake news used to be called "Lying," what progress! If you stay to the end Ms. Attkisson hints at the media literacy meme from the cutting edge of the mass delusion.

Daug
J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Re:Fake Media Literacy
Friday, February 16 2018 @ 02:31 PM CST

Physician, Heal Thyself?

Perhaps Ms. Attkisson should begin her review of agenda-biased media with an examination of her current host/employer, Sinclair Broadcast Group...

For an interesting look at the history of Sinclair Broadcast Group:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/ready-for-trump-tv-inside-sinclair-broadcastings-plot-to-take-over-your-local-news-1/

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND
VicDiesel
Forum Full Member

Friday, February 16 2018 @ 03:01 PM CST

Quote by: J.A.Stewart

Perhaps Ms. Attkisson should begin her review of agenda-biased media with an examination of her current host/employer, Sinclair Broadcast Group...

Ah. So as usual we have some right wingers defending freedom and justice and whatnot, while purely by coincident furthering corporate interests. Remarkable how that works out.

V.

-- My CD.
magnatone
Forum Full Member

Friday, February 16 2018 @ 03:29 PM CST

Quote by: Daugrin

The meme for the certain sign of mental illness is to continue doing the same behavior over and over and expecting different results at the completion of a cycle, no?
Daug

yes

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Friday, February 16 2018 @ 08:27 PM CST

Well, I hate to say it, but “news” is either part of, or very close to, “propaganda.”   And it is always going to be that way.   Because someone, somewhere, is saying whatever they are saying for some purpose:   it simply comes with the territory, and it’s never, actually, “impartial.”   Then, the piece was selected, approved, positioned, and slated for distribution by faceless parties who might have un-stated purposes of their own.   “So it goes,™” and you really can’t avoid it (or expect to).   Caveat Audience.
particledots
Forum Full Member

Saturday, February 17 2018 @ 01:23 AM CST

Hi Daug

Thanks for sharing the video

Out of interest and for the sake of clarification do you think you might be able to answer a few questions?

1. You refer to 'haters' a lot in many of your posts. I can never quite tell where your finger is pointing. Who exactly are you referring to and why?
2. What is the criteria, in your mind that makes someone a hater?
3. Why do you refer to 'haters' so much in your eloquent writing? Why is this theme so important to you?
4. In your world view, are there any lovers? If so who or what kind of person makes it on to that list?

Just curious as I never truly know who you are referring to when you make your statements

Quote by: Daugrin

She's back haters! Sharyl Attkisson, who now famously was viciously attacked by the Obama administration for disseminating information contrary to official narrative, with a brief history of fake news. Media Matters should fact check? Fake news used to be called "Lying," what progress! If you stay to the end Ms. Attkisson hints at the media literacy meme from the cutting edge of the mass delusion.

Daug

Skean
Forum Full Member

Saturday, February 17 2018 @ 05:59 AM CST

IGNORE HATERS - MOTIVATION

I Almost Always Try to Think Positive Thoughts.

particledots
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, February 21 2018 @ 06:09 PM CST