Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
SmokeyVW
Forum Full Member

A 9/11 Acknowledgement
Tuesday, September 11 2018 @ 09:14 AM CDT

This is a commercial Budweiser did for 9/11. They only aired it once so as not to benefit financially from it. They just wanted to acknowledge that horrible day and pay tribute to America and its heroes.

MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Re:A 9/11 Acknowledgement
Tuesday, September 11 2018 @ 12:49 PM CDT

It's an excellent tribute – although, nearly two decades later, we still have not been told the truth.   It was the greatest act of mass-murder ever conceived in the most-evil mind of man, and to this day it is still being officially blamed on airplanes and kerosene.   Three buildings collapsed into their own footprint that day, not two, the third having been touched by nothing and virtually unscathed.   Whoever actually did it got away scot-free because he was never pursued.   That’s the most difficult thing for me to (refuse to) accept.
VicDiesel
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, September 11 2018 @ 03:06 PM CDT

Quote by: MikeRobinson
  Three buildings collapsed into their own footprint that day, not two, the third having been touched by nothing and virtually unscathed.

Bullshit. That building collapsed around 5:30. Five hours before that here is how the building was described:

Around 1230 Deputy Director of the OEM, Richard Rotanz has to make an assessment on the damage to WTC 7. On the exterior he sees the upper 10-15 floors of Tower 7 on fire. "The skin of the building or the outside skirt of the building was taken out,¿ he says. "You see columns gone. You see floors damaged and you see heavy black smoke and fire."

He then enters the WTC 7. "At the time the building wasn't safe but we had to make an assessment, just the same, and we didn't spend that long. You could hear the building creak above us, you could hear things fall, you could hear the fire burning. You could see columns just hanging from the upper floors, gaping holes in the floors up above us.

"There was an elevator car that was blown out of the shaft and it was down the hall. This is the massive impact of Tower 1 onto Tower 7."

In other words bad structural damage and fires that were allowed to burn for another 5 hours because the fire fighters did not have enough capacity. Sounds like enough explanation to me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/7437516.stm

Victor.

PS you're cheapening this tragedy by your anti-government ranting.

-- My CD.
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, September 11 2018 @ 06:32 PM CDT

Vic, that is not and was never my intent, and I sincerely believe that I did not cheapen anything.   (My complete comments are in the other thread.)   The most barbarous and inhuman crime that has ever been committed, in all of human history, was indeed committed in New York City, seventeen years ago today.   And, I believe, it remains both unsolved and un-pursued.   That makes the mourning all that much more painful for people who feel as I do.
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 12 2018 @ 09:19 AM CDT

The unadjudicated 9/11 attack on 'Merica is different from the Bay of Pigs, Gulf of Tonkin, Murder of President Kennedy, invasion of Iraq?

Control of the 9/11 narrative has not slipped from the class of people responsible for the acts listed above. The techniques used by this group to control the mass mind of 'Merica is well documented.

Free citizens have no alternatives. Try something different, use your own brain. Watch the vids and follow the money. Concrete and steel buildings can not fall at the speed of gravity, no matter what type of damage is inflicted on the buildings, unless and only if the destruction of the building is engineered. Concrete can not be reduced to powder in any collapse. Clearly the evidence shows all the buildings in free fall. Clearly the concrete is reduced to powder. These things are physically impossible, unless there are magic bullets, and grassy knolls in your world view.

Daug
magnatone
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 12 2018 @ 12:17 PM CDT

Quote by: Daugrin
The unadjudicated 9/11 attack on 'Merica is different from the Bay of Pigs, Gulf of Tonkin, Murder of President Kennedy, invasion of Iraq?

Control of the 9/11 narrative has not slipped from the class of people responsible for the acts listed above. The techniques used by this group to control the mass mind of 'Merica is well documented.

Free citizens have no alternatives. Try something different, use your own brain. Watch the vids and follow the money. Concrete and steel buildings can not fall at the speed of gravity, no matter what type of damage is inflicted on the buildings, unless and only if the destruction of the building is engineered. Concrete can not be reduced to powder in any collapse. Clearly the evidence shows all the buildings in free fall. Clearly the concrete is reduced to powder. These things are physically impossible, unless there are magic bullets, and grassy knolls in your world view.

Daug

I wondered how long it would take ....

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Thursday, September 13 2018 @ 01:48 PM CDT

I accept full responsibility for my previous comment and sincerely wish to stress that I meant no disrespect by it to anyone whatever.   Anyone who feels otherwise with regards to my actions here is invited to please private message me here.   I did not and do not wish to usurp this music forum as a podium.

Having said that, this year some New York attorneys have taken matters into their own hands by filing a petition with the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York under USC 18 § 3332(a) et seq, demanding that it be presented to a Grand Jury, as this section specifically proscribes.   They have published their 58-page petition and accompanying cover letters here and elsewhere, and I think it’s worth a read.

https://lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org

Fact is, there are a great many of us who don’t accept the “official Government findings,” and who instead find that:   over 3,000 people have so far lost their lives to a heinous, unfathomable crime which has never yet been pursued by the judicial process.   These attorneys are now exercising the proper legal steps to require that “Due Process of Law” must be carried out.   There are at least 2,977 counts of “murder in the First Degree,” and hundreds more of (at least) “Wrongful Death.”   There is no statute of limitations for these Federal Crimes.   Neither the United States Government nor any other party is entitled to prevent judicial process from taking place as prescribed by law, beginning with the convening of a Grand Jury composed of ordinary citizens.
ted23
Forum Full Member

Friday, September 14 2018 @ 08:33 AM CDT

I think Macjams should rebrand as Loonytunes

Dadai.2
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, September 19 2018 @ 04:55 PM CDT

Quote by: ted23
I think Macjams should rebrand as Loonytunes

The name of the theme song is "The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down."