Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Calchas
Forum Full Member

Check this one out!
Wednesday, April 17 2019 @ 12:07 PM CDT

Rockers will love this newbie by Roy Solorio:

https://macjams.com/song/84708

---blew my socks off!

“Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” (St. Augustine)
DWL
Forum Full Member

Re:Check this one out!
Thursday, April 18 2019 @ 01:19 PM CDT

Agreed Smile

Hanging in with the out crowd (All rights reserved)
Calchas
Forum Full Member

Thursday, April 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM CDT

So there you have it folks...

Mr. Langford and I are officially sockless!

Ha ha...

“Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” (St. Augustine)
DWL
Forum Full Member

Friday, April 19 2019 @ 04:04 AM CDT

Quote by: Calchas
So there you have it folks...

Mr. Langford and I are officially sockless!

Ha ha...

Smile Smile

Hanging in with the out crowd (All rights reserved)
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Monday, April 22 2019 @ 06:53 PM CDT

Bump! People this is stellar. Stop being too cool for a minute and give this cat his kudos. You could not begin to make something this effective, topical, and rich.
I am ashamed of you people. You are consumed with hate for those different from you to the point your ears don’t work? Kudos Sir! This is fab. It made we want to play.

Daug
rsolorio
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, April 23 2019 @ 01:35 AM CDT

Hey thanks for the bump folks. It's been too long away from this community. But let me say that of all the platforms to present music, ideas, and techniques, the MacJams community is far and away the best.

It was here, that my eclectic musical expression took wing. Here was the birthplace that a good friend BrianD (RIP) found a community. It was here that I learned the ropes of music production from the hard knocks via Ichabod's Sunshine thread. And here again, the encouragement from very very many of you. I just wish I had more time to engage with this community as I did so many years ago.

As I consider my options MacJams will be a more frequent visit in the future. Thanks again for the bump.
rsolorio
Forum Full Member

Hey thanks for the bump folks. It's been too long away from this community. But let me say that of all the platforms to present music, ideas, and techniques, the MacJams community is far and away the best.

It was here, that my eclectic musical expression took wing. Here was the birthplace that a good friend BrianD (RIP) found a community. It was here that I learned the ropes of music production from the hard knocks via Ichabod's Sunshine thread. And here again, the encouragement from very very many of you. I just wish I had more time to engage with this community as I did so many years ago.

As I consider my options MacJams will be a more frequent visit in the future. Thanks again for the bump.
rsolorio
Forum Full Member

Calchas
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, May 01 2019 @ 10:47 AM CDT

Quote by: rsolorio

Hope you will become involved in the site again Roy.

Be well!