Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Calchas
Forum Full Member

My apologies...
Saturday, April 13 2019 @ 12:50 PM CDT

especially to the Groovehounds.

Over sensitive computer keys and/or over caffeinated fingertips have yielded too many faves on my RUN SALLY RUN. (I'm afflicted with the same key/fingers problem!)

DOG SAYS by Groovehounds should by rights be sitting at the top of the heap right now, along with Sisters super-excellent CHICKEN THIEF!

Seriously, are there two better bands here at MJ these days? (Rhetorical question...)

Just making a point.

Be well all!

:-)

“Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” (St. Augustine)
DWL
Forum Full Member

Re:My apologies
Sunday, April 14 2019 @ 03:24 PM CDT

That's interesting.

I've noticed on a number of songs that there are individuals who have "fav'd" it more than once.

I just tried it as an experiment and it switches off the "fav" rather than add another.

How did you mange to do it?

Hanging in with the out crowd (All rights reserved)
grah3am
Forum Regular Poster

Sunday, April 14 2019 @ 04:25 PM CDT

While we're on the topic, the Downloads counter seems to have gone mad too.

"You read him his rights while I shave his legs."
Calchas
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, April 16 2019 @ 09:42 AM CDT

Quote by: DWL
That's interesting.

I've noticed on a number of songs that there are individuals who have "fav'd" it more than once.

I just tried it as an experiment and it switches off the "fav" rather than add another.

How did you mange to do it?

Glitchy keyboard?

“Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” (St. Augustine)
Calchas
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, April 16 2019 @ 09:44 AM CDT

Quote by: grah3am
While we're on the topic, the Downloads counter seems to have gone mad too.

Really... a handful of comments and faves with 50+ downloads? What is going on here? Have the Chinese discovered MJ or something?

Calchas
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, April 16 2019 @ 09:45 AM CDT

Quote by: Calchas
especially to the Groovehounds.

Over sensitive computer keys and/or over caffeinated fingertips have yielded too many faves on my RUN SALLY RUN. (I'm afflicted with the same key/fingers problem!)

DOG SAYS by Groovehounds should by rights be sitting at the top of the heap right now, along with Sisters super-excellent CHICKEN THIEF!

Seriously, are there two better bands here at MJ these days? (Rhetorical question...)

Just making a point.

Be well all!

:-)

I forgot to mention KCsGROOVE!

Inexcusable!