Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
rjamadeus
Forum Regular Poster

Re:LIOLI#5 ENTRIES
Monday, July 09 2007 @ 08:41 PM CDT

just curious, does beathive even know the ball has been dropped. i was just at there site and they are still promoting lioli as well. it's a very cool thing they got involved. i learned of their site because of this promo. this looks bad on them as well.
Magritte
Forum Full Member

Monday, July 09 2007 @ 08:46 PM CDT

Quote by: bud
What upset me was the admins eagerness to put this in place as an official and sponsored event, then doing nothing to follow up. There are still no "official results".

Ah, I understand now. That is unfortunate.
damiengh
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, July 10 2007 @ 10:27 AM CDT

bounce over jessica21 the spammer "wanna watch TV"

I know who I am and you know who you are, but who and the hell do they think they are?
Dj French Toast
Forum Full Member

Friday, July 13 2007 @ 04:41 PM CDT

still nothing ....hmmmmmmm this is odd.

Sunday, July 15 2007 @ 12:50 PM CDT

Quote by: Magritte
Quote by: bud
What upset me was the admins eagerness to put this in place as an official and sponsored event, then doing nothing to follow up. There are still no "official results".

Ah, I understand now. That is unfortunate.

I'd like to politely ask the admin what exactly is the situation with LIOLI. I know you've got a lot of stuff to juggle and barely enough hands to juggle with, but... what exactly is going on at the moment? Should those who are willing just simply take it and run, or are you planning on getting this particular plane off the ground anytime soon?

I owe a lot of my involvement with MacJams to LIOLI, and seeing it drift in a state of apparent nonexistence is troubling. SmokeyVW mentioned the importance of leadership, and right now there's none, as far as LIOLI is concerned. Because it's an Official MacJams entity now, those who might even be willing to carry the flag 'grass-roots-style' until you can take over, aren't sure they should. We just don't know.

You guys have been amazing at responding to so much else on this site, so could you take a moment and let us know where LIOLI is right now? Even a simple "sorry about the delay, been busy, stay tuned, it's not forgotten" would work. Or, if you're really swamped, an okay to let it revert to 'grassroots mode' again for a while.

LIOLI should not be left to vanish. It's one of the best tools MacJams has to bond us together as a community, and in the midst of the recent turmoil on a variety of issues, I don't think that's something that should be taken casually.

Do you?