Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
DeputyDoofy
Forum Full Member

A cute distraction.
Monday, March 19 2018 @ 01:07 PM CDT

Charlie Bear Adventures

In my post-Garageband days, it's mainly work, being a father, and screwing around on Facebook, mainly being an admin on MTTF. Many of you know I have a son, who is 10. Yup. TEN. You're all that old.

My daughter -- yes, I have a daughter, for those of you keeping score -- recently turned 3.

She has her own YouTube channel. Part of that is because she is addicted to those other kids on YouTube. Part of it is because her mom can take the time to iMovie the stuff. Yes, I used iMovie as a verb. What now? Razz

Need a distraction from political stuff here? I get it. Watch some cuteness in action. Subscribe if you feel like it. Never watch it again, if you feel like it.

But I offered you an alternative. Razz
J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Re:A cute distraction.
Tuesday, March 20 2018 @ 07:55 AM CDT

Very cute! It's easy to see why you would be willingly preoccupied with being a Dad. She's a real bushel of sunshine. Wink

If nothing else, it's a great way to store what used to be called Home Movies, cataloging her growth and development — and her innocent pleasures. Smile

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND
DeputyDoofy
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, March 20 2018 @ 09:14 AM CDT

Quote by: J.A.Stewart
Very cute! It's easy to see why you would be willingly preoccupied with being a Dad. She's a real bushel of sunshine. Wink

If nothing else, it's a great way to store what used to be called Home Movies, cataloging her growth and development — and her innocent pleasures. Smile

Thanks. The whole "home movies" aspect is definitely a major reason for doing it. It's so easy to record and "back up" with places like YouTube now.
SmokeyVW
Forum Full Member

Thursday, March 22 2018 @ 03:18 PM CDT

you are smack in the middle of the best part of life! enjoy every second of it

DeputyDoofy
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, April 03 2018 @ 08:53 PM CDT

Quote by: SmokeyVW
you are smack in the middle of the best part of life! enjoy every second of it

I definitely do! Smile