Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Moviz
Forum Full Member

Re:Thank you, Macjams
Tuesday, July 31 2018 @ 12:19 PM CDT

I would really miss this place if it went, even though Im not here as much as I once was. It really did give me an extra crack at the whip music-wise and extended the musical side of my life......in fact gave me something to look forward to.

It's never too late.... is it?
KCsGROOVE
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, July 31 2018 @ 05:20 PM CDT

Hey Michael, long time no see :-)
I haven't heard about macjams closing, but icompositions will close down on august the 11 th
hope to hear some new music, Michael :-)
KC

every note counts
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, August 01 2018 @ 07:41 AM CDT

I see no particular reason why this site should “close,” because it really doesn’t take much time or expense to keep a mature web-site running, but it could use a bit of a face-lift ... and I still want that random music-picker to return to the front page!   MJ hosts a very large music catalog, mostly contributed by musicians who didn’t dream of getting rich by it, and the random picker was a great and unique way to show it off.
awigze
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, August 01 2018 @ 12:39 PM CDT

Quote by: michaeljayklein
Andy, we had such fun with our impromptu group, The Easy Aces. I was thrilled to join in with Sylvia and yourself. You guys really sparkled with your creativity! I'm in Facebook-- think this my link:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015383644309

Michael, you were the driving force of The Easy aces. The heart. I loved our tunes and listen to them often. Perhaps this is not a fare-thee-well but a wonderful acknowledgement of our friendships. Take care now, ya hear?

Music is the master link in the chain of the tribes of mankind! -SloParts
and so it goes...
DWL
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, August 01 2018 @ 03:04 PM CDT

Hello to one of my favourite crooners Smile

I hope you're well my friend and I look forward to any new music you come up with.

Tampa? I thought you were somewhere else, Birmingham? My bad I expect.

Take care mate.

Speak soon.

Cheers

Dick

Hanging in with the out crowd (All rights reserved)
magnatone
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, August 01 2018 @ 03:10 PM CDT

it's old home week! hi MJ!

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"
grah3am
Forum Regular Poster

Wednesday, August 01 2018 @ 06:01 PM CDT

Yanno, I fooked up.that time! I'm relieved we're still here and my apologies for the confusion. I was indeed misinformed. It was nice to write in again. I hope to actually have more time to work in projects and spend time here.in the fall.

Stan, Andy and all...thanks for everything!

Great news, Michael. Welcome home!

"You read him his rights while I shave his legs."

RAVENS
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, August 28 2018 @ 06:56 PM CDT

I've been away for so long. I'm truly sorry that I've not had the time in the past few years, but life's demands have taken me away. I understand this site will be closing soon and I'm tremendously sad to hear of this. It's a wonderful community with such outstanding talent that I feel the world will be even more deprived of enjoying and celebrating this wonderful thing called music.

To the many friends I've made and delighted in listening to and working with, I'm sure you'll find another rewarding outlet to share your wonderful gifts with other appreciative ears. So many folks here I will miss. I hope to meet you again.

As for me, I'm doing well and busier than ever! I sing and play here in Tampa and while I might have missed the boat, I'm still grateful for these nice opportunities given me. I've actually learned to not swallow my vowels, too, I'll have you know! (should that be "yanno"? Right Impsie?) 😏

To the administrators of this site, we greatly appreciate hanging in there for us! You're the best.

PS: You better cut your toenails--you're rippin' the sheets!

Love,

Michael

You know, ya know, or yanno? Damned if I do, Moesy! Miss you guys! Wink

Raven