Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Fire_Angel
Forum Full Member

I finally found my way back!
Sunday, December 30 2018 @ 05:46 AM CST

Yea!

I lost access to Macjams for an age. I lost my password when my old computer died, the password reset does not work, I got no answers to the contact form queries, and I was very upset. I was able to view and listen here, and I still got notifications about posts by my favourites, but of course I could not participate here without a usable password. I will never trust a password manager with anything important again.

Lesson learned.

I will celebrate by writing some more music sometime fairly soon.

Ancient Chinese proverb:
The man who does not make mistakes usually does not make anything.
Calchas
Forum Full Member

Re:I finally found my way back!
Monday, December 31 2018 @ 09:21 AM CST

Quote by: Fire_Angel
Yea!

I lost access to Macjams for an age. I lost my password when my old computer died, the password reset does not work, I got no answers to the contact form queries, and I was very upset. I was able to view and listen here, and I still got notifications about posts by my favourites, but of course I could not participate here without a usable password. I will never trust a password manager with anything important again.

Lesson learned.

I will celebrate by writing some more music sometime fairly soon.

Right on...Welcome back.

"People claim there is no truth, and they assert this as true; they say that man can know nothing, but this is something they think they know; they claim that 'life' takes precedence over thought, and yet this is something they think!" (Frithjof Schuon)
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Monday, December 31 2018 @ 10:04 PM CST

A New Years gift. How fun. Congratulations! Hopefully a welcome sign for the new cycle.

Daug
grah3am
Forum Regular Poster

Monday, January 07 2019 @ 06:56 PM CST

Wow! Welcome back!

"You read him his rights while I shave his legs."

Fire_Angel
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, January 08 2019 @ 06:29 PM CST

Thanks guys! Now all I need to do is find it in me to write some more music. The savage process of being mentally ill has taken a lot of things away from me in recent times, though I am slowly recovering. Writing a tune would really help if I can manage it. Once work is done this week I will give it a serious attempt. Roll on the weekend!

Ancient Chinese proverb:
The man who does not make mistakes usually does not make anything.